To help you get in the mood for the conference, we are publishing a free article collection (available until 31 October) showcasing some of our conference speakers’ contributions to the journal over the years.
The collection features:
- George Davey Smith and Shah Ebrahim, Epidemiology—is it time to call it a day? (2001);
- Tom Koch, 1831: the map that launched the idea of global health.(2014);
- Danny Dorling, Book review: Asbury K, Plomin R. G is for Genes. (2015);
- Martin McKee and Marc Suhrcke, Commentary: Health and economic transition. (2005);
- Richard Smith, Commentary: The power of the unrelenting impact factor — Is it a force for good or harm? (2006);
- Katherine Keyes et al., Commentary: Smoking in pregnancy and offspring health: early insights into family-based and ‘negative control’ studies? (2014);
- Ben Goldacre, Commentary: Randomized trials of controversial social interventions: slow progress in 50 years. (2015).